Why George Gascon needs to be recalled
Disregard for the rule of law
- Refusal to prosecute crimes
- Numerous misdemeanors, including resisting arrest are being declined or dismissed
- Rejection of voters’ will on bail
Dangerous directives on sentencing
- Sentences that do not fit the crime
- Rejection of all special enhancement allegations
- Dismantling of the Gang Prosecution Division
- Violent 17 year old repeat offenders tried as juveniles
- Encouraging motions to release any defendant who has served over 15 years in state prison-regardless of the crime committed
Dismissiveness to victims
- Deputy D.A.s unable to attend parole hearings
- Insults and ignores pleas by victims
George Gascon refuses to uphold the law and his failure to prosecute crime is endangering Angelenos.
It’s time to stop the Madness!